Friday, 23 May 2008

What we've agreed to do next

  • WK to continue working through the participant-facing summary and making changes. This will be completed by Thursday 29th, at which meeting we will go through it together and produce a more finalised version. He will also review the project meeting outline, to be confirmed at the same meeting.
  • TH will work on a rough costings outline for the DLTDs / Steve / Louise, based on the number of meetings we've arranged and the catering etc. attached to those.
After the next meeting, we need to start getting in touch with the possible third and fourth members of the core core team; this list will be transfered to Backpack in due course, and doubtless we'll stumble across some of them during Best Practice Week.

No comments: